Call us today or fill out the form on this page to get a quote on vinyl fence installation.
Request A Free Estimate
Benefits Of Installing Vinyl Fencing
What are the benefits of choosing vinyl fencing?
Here’s a few:
- Vinyl fencing will never rot, split, warp, corrode, or rust because of its extreme durability. This means you’ll enjoy years of worry free enjoyment.
- Once it’s set, it will never need painting making it very low maintenance.
- Ever got a nasty splinter from a wood fence? The smooth surface of vinyl fencing means no sharp edges and nasty splinters.
- Vinyl fencing is the perfect match of style and functionality.
To Hire Us
At Eugene Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Eugene, OR area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
More Reasons To Choose Us
Eugene Fencing offers many different styles of commercial and residential vinyl fencing:
- Flat Top
- Pool Fence
If you’re considering a vinyl fence, one of our fencing specialists will gladly listen to your needs and discuss your options for a vinyl fence installation.
Get A Free Estimate
We Do Vinyl Fence Installation In The Following Areas
Eugene, Springfield, Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dunes City, Florence, Junction City, Lowell, Oakridge, Veneta, Westfir, Goshen, Franklin, Alvadore, Elmire, Veneta, Crow, Hadleyville, Pleasant Hill, Danebo, and most of Lane County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (541) 500-0298