Wood Fence Installation
A wood fence around your backyard is just as American tradition as baseball, hot dogs, apple pie. With a new wood fence, you can enjoy all the baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and barbecue in your backyard as you’d like.
You can’t go wrong with a beautiful and natural wood fence. Wood fencing is a classic option that comes with many styles to match your tastes.
Wood fencing has been an integral part of our nation since our founding day.
All of the options will beatify your property, increase your privacy and security, and increase the value of your home
Request A Free Estimate
Types Of Wood Fences
The most popular wood options include:
- Cedar can take the specific look you want to match your decor. It requires very little maintenance and contains insect-repelling substances. Cedar wood is the most expensive option, but trust us when we say it’s worth the investment. You can expect cedar fencing to last up to 30 years.
- Pine wood is pressure treated like cedar wood. Pine is more durable in soil compared to cedar wood. You can expect cedar fencing to last between 5-12 years.
- Cypress is a popular alternative to cedar because it’s also insect-resistant, similar in price, and has a pleasant smell. Cypress naturally produces a cypressene, a preservative oil which makes it resistant to corrosion, decay and insects. This means no chemicals which could be harmful to the yard surrounding your fence.
- Redwood is also insect-resistant like cypress and cedar fencing. It’s beautiful natural coloring produces a very appealing reddish-brown hue. To protect redwood against moisture and damage, it’ll only need a quick layer of sealant.
To Hire Us
At Eugene Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Eugene, OR area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Wood Fence Styles
Once you’ve chosen your type of wood, you’ll have the option to pick from many different design styles, including:
- Shadow Box
- Wood Picket
- Many, many more…
To hear about all of our options, just ask us when you schedule your estimate and we’ll bring our full catalog.
Get A Free Estimate
Need More Reasons To Choose Use For Your Wood Fence Installation?
All of our fences are built using the custom wood of your choice. To ensure durability during the Eugene weather, our fences are built with aluminum rust resistant nails.
Why should you choose us?
Because it can be risky choosing just any fencing company of websites like Craigslist or a junky looking website.
We pride ourselves in providing world-class workmanship and quality products making us the best wood fence installation company in Lane County.
We Do Wood Fence Installation In The Following Areas
Eugene, Springfield, Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dunes City, Florence, Junction City, Lowell, Oakridge, Veneta, Westfir, Goshen, Franklin, Alvadore, Elmire, Veneta, Crow, Hadleyville, Pleasant Hill, Danebo, and most of Lane County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (541) 500-0298